I always love discovering and sharing new productivity tips and tricks. In this video by Entrepreneur.com, productivity expert Jason Womack shares some great advice about the lost art of the phone call.
In this technology laden world we tend to forget how to best leverage the tools we have to be most effective. We often turn to email. In this video Jason lays out some simple thoughts about how to be more productive by using the phone instead. Enjoy!
To get ready for your next sales call, here's how to prepare:
- Learn about the attendees
- Do your research by checking out the company's website
- Learn the prospect's business objectives
- Be prepared with the right tools and materials
- Know who the decision maker is
- Understand the customer's budget
- Strategize with anyone else who will be on the call with you