The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is an entry level position designed to generate demand for xoombi Sales and Marketing Managed Services. The position is a remote, work from home opportunity, with daily communication via phone, email and video conferences with the xoombi team.
The SDR is responsible for driving market awareness and qualifying leads to build the sales pipeline. Primary goals and responsibilities include developing new target accounts, qualifying leads and scheduling appointments for the sales team.
A typical workday includes prospecting via phone and email to hunt for new business with companies who need help improving their inbound marketing and outbound sales results. The SDR will leverage various sales online tools to identify new prospects, determine appropriate messaging, and reach out to engage key contacts.
In addition, the SDR will call on inbound leads who have requested information about the solutions we provide.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts to identify sales-ready leads
- Actively pursue leads via phone calls, emails and social channels to schedule a minimum of one (1) appointment with a new qualified prospect per day
- Connect with CEOs, Sales, Marketing, and Operations Executives to identify needs, articulate xoombi solutions, differentiators and value proposition.
- Manage leads in HubSpot CRM to complete all daily sales activities, pull leads through the sales funnel, and maintain accurate forecasting
- Leverage social media platforms, create alerts on keywords, research topics and share information to add value during sales prospecting and follow-up.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a rel
- 2+ years business experience
- Knowledge of inbound marketing and outbound sales tactics, systems and processes
- Ability to speak and write in a sophisticated manner about...
- Sales Acceleration
- Sales Enablement
- Sales Strategy
- Sales Process
- Inbound Sales
- Outbound Sales
- Inbound Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Lead Nurturing
- Excellent communication skills in writing, speaking, listening and cold-calling
- Strong business acumen with an ability to converse with and influence C-Level executives
- Able to work independently and be productive in a work from home, start-up environment
- Solid understanding of social channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Facebook, Blogs as well as other social media marketing and sales enablement tools
- Experience with HubSpot a plus
- Base Salary + Bonus + Commission
- First Year On-Target Earnings: $65,000 - $80,000
- Uncapped Earnings Potential