The Inbound Marketing Specialist is a mid-level position designed to execute inbound marketing campaigns for our clients. The position is a remote, work from home opportunity, with daily communication via phone, email and video conferences with the xoombi team. You will work under the supervision of the Director of Client Services.
- Build out site pages, landing pages, campaign assets and workflows using HubSpot, Wordpress and/or other popular marketing software and content management systems
- Create marketing copy and images for landing pages, CTAs, and emails
- Review SEO reports, manage and optimize content
- Manage paid ads for search, social and remarketing initiatives
- Proven success working with an agency and B2B companies
- Inbound and HubSpot certified, if you have other HubSpot certifications (Partner, COS, Sales, GDD), even better!
- Build the pieces and hold them together while maintaining the big picture for intricate HubSpot campaigns
- Strong SEO, SEM and PPC experience
- Strong written business communication, marketing copywriting and storytelling skills
Tools of the Trade:
- HubSpot (Marketing, Sales, Social Inbox, etc) and Wordpress
- Teamwork for project management
- Trello for content management and editorial calendars
- Slack for internal communication
- Uber for conferencing
- SamePage for meetings and strategy
- xoombi SEO tools for search engine optimization
- Canva for creation and collaboration on images
- Google Drive for internal storage, document editing, spreadsheets, presentations
- This opportunity is a contract-to-hire position.
- Compensation commensurate with Experience
- Great promotion and growth opportunity!
How to Apply:
Please send resumes and highlight matching qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below. Please include expected salary ranges. Outsourcing development companies, agencies, and non-US work eligible applicants need not apply.